Berkenn replied

413 weeks ago

Show Spoiler

10cf746e54
This is worthy of Tolkien, this is a movie that will go down in history as being one of the best ever, for sure.show full movie reviewsource10/10Middle Earth comes alive.in breathtaking detail. Cate Blanchett has a wonderfully deep and emotional voice; the way she speaks Galadriel is almost as effective as her appearence as the Elven queen. Having read the books several years ago, I went to see this impossible' film when it came out with many doubts on my mind. I can see why, in this reading, Jackson decided to leave out the Bombadil episode. Hobbiton is cute and very whimsical. McKellan has already been knighted: give Wood the Oscar. He didn't want them getting in the way of the story of character.

Finally, we have Gandalf, quite frankly, he looks mighty, Ian IS Gandalf. I could go on and on, talking about all the different elements that bring this film close to perfection, but I'll end saying that deep down, this is not about action, beards and big monsters. Jackson also took some liberties with the story, and made some right choices along the way. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.Advertise - entertainment. Of course, it helps that Jackson insisted on at least a 2 picture deal, & New Line Cinema was brave enough to foot the bill up front for 3 movies. Aragorn was totally the ranger character, the ending scene as he walked toward the horde of Uruk-Hai warriors was great, his attitude, his clothes, everything about him just cried "ranger". Sean Bean gave an emotionally-charged performance as the tortured warrior.

batman arkham asylum reloadedsap for dummiesthe.blacklist.s02e12.the.kenyon.family.no.71.720p.web dl.dd5.1.h.264 ntbmarry a millionairwe're we needThe Hangover Part III 2013 DVDRip X264-SPARKSamericans season 3mockingjay part 2 is_safe:1the firm 1988avengers age of ultron

last edited 338 weeks ago by Berkenn
Please log in to post a reply.